For a brief update for those that care: after graduating college in June '06, and lazing about for a few months, I returned home; which I honestly didn't want to do. I lived in Seattle and turned around and returned home to a city, who, I believe, barely meets the "city" requirements. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot to love about this city.. but still, Seattle became home. Anyway, since returning home, I worked odd jobs until I started working at a call center. I've been there for quite a while now. I've met some really wonderful people while at this company and certainly makes me think returning home, wasn't such a bad thing since I met them :D. More on that possibly later.
More recently, the car I borrowed/stole from my parents broke down (Christmas eve)... although its been breaking down about once every three months, its completely broken now. Something about the transmission being damaged ($1000-2000 worth of damage). So I had to go get a new car. I know what you're thinking.
Oh yeah, on a side note, I got promoted to another position in my company yesterday (12/31/07). So... Not everything is bad karma.
Um... so yeah. My new years resolution is to keep better in touch with everyone, hopefully maintain this blog with something interesting more than once every 3-6 months and... um... be a better person? Hehe. Love you all, Jodi
1 comment:
Hi Jodi! Glad to see you are blogging! :o) I think it's a fun way to keep up on people's lives. I hope you are well!
Kari
Post a Comment