"Do you know what innocence is?... it's more than an absence of guilt. It's having faith that there's goodness in the face of cruelty and pain." JOA 219

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Spam blog status: Acquired!

So, I was recently told I got the much coveted and rare "award" bequeathed upon me and my blog by the almighty blogger.com. Amazing. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better . Haha. Just had to share that with y'all. They said that my "readers will see a warning page during this time" but I haven't heard about any warnings on my page, although my infrequency at writing on this thing is staggering and quite possible the reason for no one to notice. I promise that I'm a real human! Promise! [Silence]. Hm... I don't think I'm getting through. Oh well, its an automated process, so its bound to have these kinds of things happening.

In other news, I'm amazed at my geekiness (or is that nerdiness?) yet again. You'll have to check facebook for a link to a pretty funny check. I'm thinking it was meant "for entertainment purposes only" and not sent out as actual payment, at least I'm hoping so. Anyways, I figured out the equations on the check and solved them. I am a total nerd. :D But at least a pretty smart human being... hopefully.

Finally, I heard this awesome quote from the church I'm going to currently:

"Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a woman made from a rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree."

Absolutely amazing. That has to be the greatest definition of all time! The Pastor is awesome, he's like "I first said: "That is so crazy!" and then thought about it and was like: "Wait, that's what I believe!" Haha. Awesomeness.

No comments: